Bluebells Complementary Therapy
Thank you for taking the time to read this important information. For the immediate future, visiting will seem a bit more regulated but please remember that it is still the same friendly face behind the mask or visor and my clients’ safety is of the utmost importance to me.
I have carried out a full risk assessment and I have introduced enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures, adhering to COVID-19 guidelines produced by the government and my professional body, the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).
PLEASE NOTE THE CURRENT RESTRICTIONS ON TREATMENTS
1. All clients are required to wear a face mask, other than during massage treatments.
2. Treatments should not exceed 1 hour and multiple treatments on the same client should not exceed 1 hour.
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
• I will contact you to answer some specific questions about Covid-19.
• I would ask that you contact me if you develop symptoms or if anyone in your household is self-isolating. The standard cancellation fee will be waived in these instances.
• Prior to your arrival, please try to use your facilities at home, as I’m sorry but it will not be possible to use the bathroom here.
AT YOUR TREATMENT
• Please bring a bottle of water for your refreshment & just the essentials such as a coat and small bag.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and allow the therapist to guide you through to the treatment room, maintaining social distance where possible.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
• Please pay using online banking/other cashless payment, where possible. If you are only able to pay by cash, please try to bring the exact amount.
Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you for a treatment at Bluebells very soon.
Best wishes, Rachel